Live Life

Because every girl deserves the right to become a cool, collected and wonderfully awkward young woman =)

This is NOT a niche-based blog, it is simply a collection of thoughts and ideas relevant to young adults as well as a record of my personal development.

Please subscribe to my Associated Content Feed

http://www.associatedcontent.com/rss/custom_587794_The+Freelance+Diaries____.xml

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello All

So, this is my interesting experiment with internet blogging. I hope the e-world will be supportive in my endeavor. I'll give a very brief about me.

I'm a 19 year old college student. My hobbies include calling financial aid, emailing financial aid, and basically using any mechanism humanly possible to contact financial aid (haha...just kidding!) But seriously though, if you're a college student, I'm sure you understand that I was only HALF kidding. :/
<-- Train Heartnet, from the anime I'm currently watching called "Black Cat" (picture from animepaper.net)
Well anyway, I am your average quirky college student. My REAL hobbies include reading, writing, watching anime, hoping that the show "The Game" starring Tia Mowry doesn't get cancelled, having movie nights, and the occasional party. As a pre-med student, studying takes up about 85% of my free-time meter so that's pretty unfortunate. But yeah, that's me in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment