Live Life

Because every girl deserves the right to become a cool, collected and wonderfully awkward young woman =)

This is NOT a niche-based blog, it is simply a collection of thoughts and ideas relevant to young adults as well as a record of my personal development.

Please subscribe to my Associated Content Feed

http://www.associatedcontent.com/rss/custom_587794_The+Freelance+Diaries____.xml

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Update on the pug


Doque being dramatic (in case you're wondering doque=dog in my personal language lol)

Top picture: Dozey and his hair sleeping...he sheds ALL OVER the carpet, but we love him anyway.


dum dum dum duuuuum dum dum dum duuuuuuuuuuum ddddum ddddum ddddum etc.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

This convenient photo sent by my little sister also had Beethoven's Fifth Symphony attached to it, but unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to get it to play :/ [It kinda ruins the effect of those lyrics, you know?] But 'tis all beside the point...


DOZEY'S HERE TO STAY!! YES!!


Dozey successfully captured the hearts of everyone in the family, and I do mean everyone. This includes my grandma, who refers to Dozey as "Grandma's Little Boy" ROFL! We've had him for almost a year, and we were able to see him through his 6th birthday :). Dozey is happy and healthy, and we hope to have him for many more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment