Live Life

Because every girl deserves the right to become a cool, collected and wonderfully awkward young woman =)

This is NOT a niche-based blog, it is simply a collection of thoughts and ideas relevant to young adults as well as a record of my personal development.

Please subscribe to my Associated Content Feed

http://www.associatedcontent.com/rss/custom_587794_The+Freelance+Diaries____.xml

Monday, August 10, 2009

Doggy Love

Well, after a tough day at work on Friday, (I was left basically on my own to supervise 22 kids at a state park) I had the greatest surprise that I have had for a few years. My mother told me to look in the hallway, and to my surprise there was an adorable little pug standing there. (God sure does know how to make things better.) Her friend is no longer able to commit the time necessary to care for him and he is ours on a trial basis. As long as we (my sisters and I) take care of him, we can keep him. Yay!! =).His name is Dozey and he is 5 years old. He is just too cute!! I REALLY hope we get to keep him.

I have wanted a dog ever since my German Shepard named Princess died, so we are talking about 12 or so years. Finally. This is like a dream come true! The only thing is that I have to go back to school soon so I won't get to play with him as much. But that makes breaks even more enjoyable =).

4 comments:

  1. Awww!!! What a cute doggie! I love pugs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love creative writing, and I will post some short stories of mine at this blog:

    http://dannysignifyingnothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Just adorable. The dog and the name. I think that was your Karmic pat on the back for doing a good job!

    Ness

    http://naughty-nessie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CandieKane,
    I love the photo...just want to eat him up he's so cute!! I also wanted to thank you for your comments on my post recently..."A Bold Creek Runs Through It" I have always been a summer/beach going person, but am slowly finding I would rather be in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete