Live Life

Because every girl deserves the right to become a cool, collected and wonderfully awkward young woman =)

This is NOT a niche-based blog, it is simply a collection of thoughts and ideas relevant to young adults as well as a record of my personal development.

Please subscribe to my Associated Content Feed

http://www.associatedcontent.com/rss/custom_587794_The+Freelance+Diaries____.xml

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Freelance Diaries


Hello all,

I have been pretty busy this weekend, so I unfortunately have not had the chance to post.

Every cloud does have a silver lining.

My absenteeism can be attributed to the fact that I wrote and published my first two articles as a freelance writer!! I received an upfront payment for one of my articles and will continue to receive performance pay based on the number of views on my articles. I have included a link to my Associatedcontent.com RSS feed, labelled the same as this post. So please, subscribe away and tell your friends! I would also appreciate comments on the articles. The articles I wrote about were assignments given to me by Associatedcontent.com, as I would like to retain my own ideas for larger opportunities. Again, I plan to use this website as an opportunity to get my foot in the door and gain experience and exposure as a writer. For readers interested in writing for associatedcontent.com click on the image below:

Join Associated Content

Even though the job is not high paying, I feel blessed to be given an opportunity to write articles that may offer entertainment or advice. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for me!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting!

    A diary or a personal journal is your most intimate confidante. You can confidently share your secrets with it knowing that your personal diary will not talk to someone. So you should be very careful about your personal dairy. Leather is one of the most versatile materials that finds application in many areas. I would suggest to maintain a leather dairy instead of any normal dairy.

    ReplyDelete